Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
CloudBees is looking for a Developer Success Engineer to join the CloudBees team. This entrepreneurial role combines customer-facing activity, supporting prospects through their technical engagement, and deep understanding of DevOps and the CloudBees product line. If you can write code but are looking for a role where there is a degree of client and prospect interaction, and you enjoy helping people solve problems and achieve their goals, this role is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to inbound inquiries from technical audience
- Work with prospect to technically vet their problem statement and fit with CloudBees
- Engage in trials and POC’s to assist users and ensure they have a successful experience
- Collaborate with sales reps to build pipeline and drive business
- Speak to the 18M+ Jenkins users today and communicate the value of moving to CloudBees commercial products
- Manage your business in Salesforce.com
What The Role Requires
- Strong technical and verbal skills
- Must be able to write code and engage in technical discussions with prospects
- Capacity to act as an advisor and assist the prospects with any technical issues during an evaluation, by phone, email or web chat
- Positive attitude and extremely high degree of ownership
- Desire to be great in your current role as well as advancing professionally
- Thoughtful listener; able to learn from others, leverage input and ask great questions
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- A Computer Science or similar technical degree
- At least two years of software development experience
- Understanding of Jenkins, DevOps related software, and open source is preferred
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.