Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
CloudBees is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our inside sales team. We are seeking an energetic individual to join our sales team to generate qualified prospects for sales to close. Success in the BDR role requires a hunter-mentality with significant time on the phone following up on leads generated from marketing programs as well as independent prospecting. The individual hired for this role will be groomed to move into an Inside Sales Rep position.
What You'll Do
- Generate a minimum of 60 calls per day
- Administer Salesforce.com applications
- Prospect and add new accounts into Salesforce
- Provide support to the Sales team on various issues ranging from order resolution, quoting, best practices, or working with other departments for responses.
- Collaboration with marketing, partners and the respective sales team
What The Role Requires
- BS or BA degree and a minimum of 1 year business experience in sales is preferred. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to “switch gears” quickly as the prospecting conversation warrants
- Over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Comfort recording everything into our CRM system - Salesforce
- Professional persistence & ability to “think on your feet” and make a compelling introduction.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.