Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
Our business is growing rapidly and with it, our renewals base has grown as well. The Customer Value Manager of the Subscription and Renewal team for the West, Central and Canada is responsible for the management of CloudBees client base for these regions, with the goal of supporting CloudBees overall business plan and profitability through the delivery of revenue and retention targets. This team continues to evolve and is positioned to expand with the growth that CloudBees continues to experience. Ultimately, this leadership role will be responsible for a renewals goal of the region and manage the team to support it.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for tracking renewal activities, providing renewal projections, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results
- Manage the West, North Central and Canada teams responsible for executing the end to end customer renewal cycle
- Ensure that an optimal customer experience is being achieved through Success Reviews, NPS, strategic analysis of accounts to align performance against both the customer metrics and CloudBees targets.
- Ensure that the team is well aligned with Customer Success Managers to drive adoption and retention, working closely with sales to enable new customers to succeed.
- Serve as escalation point for client issues, terminations, and contract negotiations.
- Establishing customer segmentation for the Customer Success organization
- Drive quarterly success reviews and goal prioritization with key accounts to maximize customer retention through mutually agreed to goals and outcomes..
What The Role Requires
- 2-4 years’ experience leading a team responsible for subscription and renewal business
- Experience working with large and small software organizations, providing strategy and guidance to management-level contacts
- You thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, and are extremely detailed oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce.com and the ability to navigate object models and advanced reporting
- Experience with Customer Success Management platforms is a plus (Totango, Gainsight, etc.)
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and organizational skills.
- Sales – Build quality relationships with sales ensuring a smooth transition from signing to onboarding, facilitating communication to existing accounts, and sharing knowledge between the two.
- Marketing – Ensure high attendance and speakers from existing accounts for key events, source case studies from happy clients in video, written, and website review form, help increase email subscription rates.
- Product Management – Ensure client and services feedback is delivered to product management. Work with Product Management to provide relevant training on releases, changes, general product news for account management team.
- Align with the SLT – ensure adequate information is relayed where appropriate on performance, provide advance notice on large impact contract amendments and terminations.
What You’ll Get
- A solid business model with happy customers and a state-of-the-art product.
- An international and professional team.
- A place for you to implement your own ideas and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- Challenging position at the global leader of Continuous Delivery solutions.
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.