ClosedLoop.ai is healthcare’s data science platform. Purpose-built and dedicated to healthcare, we make it easy for healthcare organizations (HCOs) to use AI to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Our platform combines an intuitive end-to-end machine learning platform with a comprehensive library of healthcare-specific features and model templates.
We’re the leader in delivering unbiased accuracy and explainable AI healthcare solutions. Regardless of whether our customers have extensive data science teams or are just starting out, our products are engineered to help them harness the power of AI to improve patient outcomes, achieve clinical excellence, and enhance business success.
What sets us apart is our commitment and ability to deliver AI solutions at scale in healthcare. We’re ready to help change the world. Are you? Come join us!
About the Team:
We believe that diverse teams are stronger teams. Working with people with different backgrounds and experiences will be crucial for our ability to build systems that drive unbiased outcomes.
We offer 100% remote work, with an office in Austin, TX, and we strive to create a supportive team with a high degree of trust and accountability. We have zero tolerance for those that disrespect others.
Continuous improvement is part of our culture, and everyone is expected to look for ways to improve how we work as a team and as individuals.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to lead further development of the core ClosedLoop product. This requires partnering closely with our product team members to bring new features and functionality to our customers at a rapid pace while also balancing the needs to keep quality high. You’ll report to the VP of Engineering and work closely with the rest of our engineering team. If you’re looking to contribute directly to the growth and success of our rapidly growing, young company, then this is the right place for you!
- Work with the Product team and other Engineers to build world class bring new features and functionality to our customers
- Write code that spans from the frontend React application to the Scala backend while keeping quality high by adding as necessary to unit/integration/end-to-end tests.
- Drive deliverables with ownership of identifying risks, mitigating them and providing suggestions for alternative routes when appropriate
- Participate in code reviews and work as part of the team to make the whole group more efficient and productive.
- Investigate potential errors and alerts in our platform and address outages in a timely manner to support SLA requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years development experience in React
- 3+ year development experience in a backend language such as Scala, Python or Java
- Experience building and scaling docker based applications a cloud environment
- Experience building and maintaining a robust CI/CD system
- Team player with a focus on making the whole group better
- Experience with front end design systems such as Material UI
- Experience with Spark
- Prior experience in healthcare or working with healthcare data.
- Machine learning or data science experience
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid health insurance for medical, dental, and vision for employees and their families
- HSA & FSA options
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- "Exciting place to work! - Company has a great vision for the role of machine learning (and AI) in healthcare. Exciting to go to work every morning!"
- "Work Hard and Feel Rewarded - The CEO and CTO have total faith in their team, and the employees ideas and opinions are highly respected and listened to. The passion for our company's mission is contagious from the executive team, which makes our high standards fair and rewarding."
- "Room to thrive"
- "Passionate People, Supportive Environment, & Strong Vision"