Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
As the Enterprise Sales Manager, you will manage a team of four SDRs and four Senior Sales Reps who are responsible for selling to corporate enterprises. These are entities that own several healthcare facilities. You will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets, managing the sales funnel, coaching your team on key enterprise selling behaviors, and sourcing and hiring highly capable enterprise sales executives.
If you are successful, here is what you will have accomplished in your first 90 days:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets for enterprise customers.
- Build and manage a pipeline of enterprise customers and report on the pipeline for your reps, including which opportunities are being worked on and the next steps.
- Listen to and score at least 20 calls each week to identify areas for improvement and continuously “touch reality.”
- Conduct role plays with each of your direct reports each week to train them on key enterprise selling behaviors.
- Analyze sales metrics each week to find new opportunities for sales growth and conduct experiments to capitalize on those opportunities, including producing leave-behind documents for prospects that quantifies the value they would receive and experimenting with targeting different types of facilities.
- Source and interview highly capable enterprise sales executives and adhere to our interview standards, which include realistic role-play interviews and thorough documentation of what you observed.
- Monitor your reps closely and make changes in your team swiftly.
- Train and certify your team on behaviors that are critical for high-value, complex sales, including understanding and documenting multi-stakeholder decision-making processes, mapping the org chart of prospective customers, securing introductions to key stakeholders, streamlining legal reviews, identifying customer champions, enabling prospective customers to evangelize usage of our product among their organizations, establishing SMART plans to hold all parties accountable, negotiating pricing and contract terms, forecasting results through long sales cycles by relying on strict qualifying criteria.
- Speak with many customers and listen to customer calls.
- Longer sales cycles (6-12 months)
- Pioneer new sales processes, including iterating on what reps say on the phones, which customers they target, and what KPIs they’ll target.
- Travel may be required within the United States. (About once per month)
- Report to the Head of Sales.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales and strategic thinking.
- Networking experience and in-person sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to move fast, plan experiments, and get results within days, not months.
- Inquisitive mindset with the ability to understand problems at the root level.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.