Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the role
You will manage a team of salespeople whose objective is to sign up healthcare facilities for our staffing platform.
You will optimize sales processes in a targeted way to move key metrics. Here is a sample of what you might do:
- You notice that X% of facilities stop using the platform within 60 days after enrolling. You dedicate a portion of your team to reactivate churned customers during this period. You speak with customers to understand the reason for churn and learn that the reasons include not knowing how to use key functionality in the app. You train your sales team to educate customers about this functionality, and you hold them accountable for executing.
- You determine that when sales reps follow up with customers every day instead of every two weeks, they have a Y% greater chance of closing deals. You develop reports to track the follow up from your team, monitor each rep's execution, and give daily feedback.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You write clearly and easily.
- You are inquisitive. You don’t stop with surface level answers and instead ask “why, why, why” until you understand problems at the root level.
- You're comfortable with experimentation and analysis.
- You’re proficient with analytics and reporting tools. You should be comfortable with pivot tables.
- While it's not firmly required to have experience in sales or people management, having those experiences is a strong bonus. So is having experience in people management, management consulting, strategy and operations, finance, growth marketing, product management, or similar functions.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.