Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
This role sits within our Strategy & Operations team, which is embedded within our Product team and reports to the Head of Operations & Strategy. I’d read the following docs from our team prior to applying: the Product Team Standards, Product Team Recruiting, and Product Team Structure. These documents will give you a sense of how we think and what we value. We also have more links about team and company culture on our candidate website.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You're self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos that is an early-stage startup scaling quickly.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause.
- Experience in startups, strategy, consulting, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics, or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is preferred
- Experience working in quantitative or analytical roles
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Move at the speed of your thinking.
- Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours)
For any questions please reach out to email@example.com.
*After submitting your application, please check your spam folder periodically over the next few days for updates regarding your application.