Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the role:
You will identify ways to grow revenue and execute experiments. These are projects similar to those you might lead:
- Centralize and automate emails for our customers and prospects.
- Implement “lead scoring” so that the sales team prioritizes the most important prospects. Use data to predict prospects’ needs for staff, test and iterate on those predictions, integrate the results into the CRM, and empower the sales team to act on those results.
- Test and iterate on new channels for acquiring customers. These include conference sponsorships, newsletter advertising, digital advertising, content marketing, and more.
- Experiment with sales discussion points. Train and certify sales team members and measure the results.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You have experience in strategy and operations, management consulting, finance, growth marketing, product management, or similar functions.
- You write clearly and easily.
- You ask “why, why, why” until you understand problems at a root level.
- You’re proficient with analytics and reporting. SQL and python scripting are a bonus but not required. You should be comfortable with pivot tables.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.