Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
As a Senior Sales Executive (Healthcare Enterprise) at Clipboard Health, you will be responsible for contacting and selling to large hospital systems, corporate SNFs, etc.
Senior Sales Executives (Healthcare Enterprise) are responsible for generating and nurturing leads with large hospital systems, corporate SNFs, etc. and guiding customers through the sales process. You will send and get contracts signed, maintain customer relationships, and upsell them over time (most of our clients buy more from us after they sign). If you are a strong communicator, creative thinker, energetically persistent, and have a knack for getting things done, Clipboard Health is the place for you to do the best work of your career.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with the CEO on various spin-off initiatives.
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level prospects, explaining the value proposition
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different healthcare enterprises operate, leadership structures, and pain points and challenges our clients face each day
- Use a combination of phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, and any other means to generate leads into healthcare enterprises and close them with signed contracts
- Manage prospects by articulating Clipboard Health’s unique value proposition
- Measure top-of-funnel effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly analysis
- Generate net new opportunities via other channels such as webinars, company sponsored conferences/meetups, and more
- Providing specific and actionable client feedback that our development team can use to ensure alignment of requirements and roadmaps to meet specific and broad client needs
- Possessing exceptional negotiation, presentation and listening skills
- Must have experience working with large healthcare enterprises
- 3+ years of enterprise healthcare sales experience
- Comfort and experience with cold calling and lead generation
- Excellent telephone presence, communication skills, and creative thinking on your feet
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time while paying strict attention to detail
Salary is based on experience and location