ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Partner with sales and success to deliver technical presentations that explain our products and integrations for prospective and current clients.
- Resolve technical issues, facilitate data migrations, and implement custom solutions using automations, etc.
- Design, develop, deploy and handle customer-specific proof of value (POV) projects.
- Build custom reports and dynamic dashboards for prospective clients' management teams.
- Assist with the functional and technical elements of RFPs.
- Stay current on new feature releases and maintain updated demo spaces for sales.
- 5+ years in a customer facing role with technology. Ideally pre-sales, but may also be equivalent consulting, implementation, or sales enablement experience.
- 2+ years demonstrable success working with enterprise clients
- Bachelors of Science in technical field preferred; completion of 4-year degree required
- Masters degree or other advanced degree preferred
- Additional relevant professional certifications ((PMP, CSM, etc.) preferred
- An understanding of the application deployment processes that enable successful Cloud transformation, change management, and organizational acceptance.
- Strong customer-facing skills including the ability to influence technical and executive audiences towards the desired outcome.
- Creative problem solver with an eagerness to learn new technologies and sufficient technical background to assist with lightweight custom solutions.
- Hands-on experience with integration platforms (Unito, Workato, Zapier, Integromat), web services, and APIs.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.