ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Lead a diverse team focused on providing deployment and workflow orchestration platform for all of engineering
- Continuously improve team health & safety by creating a safe, transparent and inclusive environment; ensuring everyone’s voice is heard while driving clear accountability.
- Actively run day-to-day operations that include constant prioritization, communication with stakeholders, creating a shared understanding on the “what” and “why” so the team can effectively deliver on the “how”
- Build partnerships with various teams (our customers) by understanding their use-cases and creating a platform strategy that caters to multiple customers (80/20 rule); champion key efforts across teams
- Own and operate mission critical platforms at ClickUp serving all engineers. Own overall SDLC at ClickUp and continue to improve engineering productivity.
- Execution and delivery-oriented; someone who can drive effective prioritization working alongside infrastructure product management organization
- Motivate without authority and get the best out of directs, peers, and management (good interpersonal skills are critical)
- Comfortable with ambiguity, context switching between different types of work (administrative, people, project, operations, etc)
- Can assume any role (ex, project manager, facilitator) to fill a gap (e.g. enjoys collaborating on design documents, reviewing code, managing team processes as and when required whilst delegating and coaching individuals to realize their potential)
- Able to distinguish and articulate your individual impact vs team; take pride in your team’s deliverables, believing that their success is your success
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.