ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
This is a Software Engineering Manager or Senior Software Engineering Manager position (not a team lead or delivery/program manager).
Seeking SW Eng Managers with at least 5 years of management experience (not team lead), and at least 5 years as a frontend or full-stack developer prior to that experience.
ClickUp is on a mission to make the world more productive. We're saving thousands of individuals one day a week with the fastest-growing productivity app of 2020. We're the breakout momentum leader in every G2 category we're in and ready to take off! Our app is the first of its kind to work for everyone from families to Fortune 500 companies.
ClickUp is looking for a passionate Engineering Manager to lead and scale our team and take the platform to all new heights. We’re just as passionate about making our team efficient as we are about saving others time in every aspect of their lives - so we can all focus on what we love most. You should love the challenge of crafting scalable processes, leading engineering resources to deliver projects on time, and being a strategic partner to the leadership team.
We are looking for a leader who is product-focused, independent, and excited about having a huge impact at ClickUp. You will collaborate with key technical leaders in defining and realizing the North Star goals of the company as a whole. We're scaling quickly, so we're recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our very driven culture. We've been named the fastest-growing productivity app of 2020 and this has been made possible by our passionate, and high-energy team supporting growth in every area.
We are a rocketship that will be scaling to the moon! With that comes a need for strong dedicated leaders to grow our teams and hire the right talent needed to free up time and leverage efforts in other areas. You will be responsible for helping us hire and scale to make work more manageable and evenly distributed across the organization. We are all extremely passionate about working and our growth in the product. You’ll be rewarded with the opportunity for incredible advancement in the company including role, salary, and equity. If you love growing in every aspect of life and getting sh*t done in general, please apply! You’ll fit right into our mission of making the world more productive.
- Lead, empower and scale a highly diverse team.
- Work closely with the rest of the leadership and product management team on product strategy and roadmap refinement.
- Introduce scalable, repeatable processes that help engineering and product teams deliver a high-quality product.
- Champion an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop world-class engineers and engineering managers.
- Diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
- Foster and grow a culture of striving for efficient code and craft team processes that ensure long-term health and team cohesion.
- Work closely with architects and engineers on technical decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
- Strong technical competence; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence.
- 5+ years of progressive engineering management experience leading teams in the agile environment.
- 10+ years in Software Development experience (frontend or full-stack focused)
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale world-class engineering teams.
- Proven track record of leading engineering teams working on large-scale, highly-distributed Cloud products and services.
- Experience building and cultivating strong engineering practices and processes.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.