ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Operationalizing Research: Get research incorporated into our product process. Evangelize best practices to ensure we're not only getting great user insights, but incorporating them into the way we strategize and build features.
- Build a world class research team: Hire the right talent to help us scale our research team to deliver value efficiently and guide our strategic product decisions.
- Build a world class community team: Hire and coach the community team to scale for engaging our community, driving positive sentiment, and surfacing user insights
- Roadmap: Identify and define impactful research opportunities working with product managers, product designers, regional marketing managers, and executive leaders to create a research roadmap. Ensure we have a consistent stream of incoming insights everyday that directly impact UX decisions we make. Then bring visibility to what was accomplished and what is next.
- Writing: Get studies in market faster by writing studies in partnership with PMs and Designers.
- Quality Control: When PMs and Designers write their own studies, be the gatekeeper of quality so that we can be sure we get good insights.
- Insights: Glean insights that are concrete and valuable to company leadership and product teams. Weave insights into stories that help us better understand how they interact with our product today and how they want to work.
- Managing: Direct and coach the junior researchers on the team so that they are delivering a high quality work product and continuing to grow their skill set.
- 8-10+ years conducting user research studies in a multidisciplinary team within product-led organization
- Demonstrated business and/or product impact based on past research
- You are able to think strategically and mentor other team members in translating research findings into actionable product solutions, including working with non-researchers to craft their own studies.
- Ability to thrive when faced with ambiguity and ability to adapt to changing contexts in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage a team of researchers
- You're comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders, navigating complexity, and prioritizing work across organizational boundaries, while connecting the dots across different teams and informing product strategy decisions through user insights.
- Ability to design mixed methods approaches that effectively combine quantitative and qualitative methods and determine the right method for the problem
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to craft the most impactful questions in user research studies and hold a high bar across the entire product and design organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate research clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Exhibit extreme ownership and urgency and move quickly to fill gaps and get things done
- Degree in Anthropology, Human Computer Interactions, Communication or Cultural Studies, Social Sciences, or UX or relevant humanities disciplines
- Experience in a variety of different research sub-domains: UX research, market intelligence, social science or qualitative research
- Explore various techniques (storytelling, collaborative team workshops, data visualization, mind mapping, usability studies, diary studies, contextual inquiries, field studies, etc.) to craft engaging and memorable narratives from your insights
- Experience in a customer facing or go-to market role such as customer success, support, product marketing
- Experience in enterprise/SaaS research categories
- Experience in the productivity software application space
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.