Location: Urbana, Iowa
Are you someone with a positive attitude, who excels in a fast pace environment, is detail oriented and would like to implement this into your daily work?
We are seeking full-time and part-time Inventory Associates who will contribute to their teams success and align on the outcomes we are seeking. You will do this by dedicating time and attention to onsite product inventory, communicating clearly with team members and departments relying on you, being a key player in avoiding or resolving discrepancies, amongst many other exciting responsibilities!
“Clickstop Culture: We all care about each other as people first with lives and families. Work is important and if we are fulfilled in our personal lives, we can make a bigger impact for Clickstop.”
-Doug Martens, Freight & Customs Compliance Manager
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Aligning with Clickstop’s Core Values to drive our culture and business forward.
- Understanding the organization’s strategies and how this role and teams impact them.
- Safely operating equipment inside trailers and around our warehouse to unload and put-away materials.
- Check orders in verifying piece count for items delivered and orders are received accurately in our systems.
- Inspection to ensure materials are in tolerance with our specifications.
- Thorough documentation and clear communication to other teams for any delivery exceptions identified during the inbound process.
- Inventory counts performed according to schedule and discrepancies researched and resolved quickly.
- Downstocking and replenishment of pick bins proactively done to eliminate any waste or stoppage of the shipping team process.
Are you the ideal candidate?
How you work…
- Embrace and drive change
- High sense of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership
- Creative problem solver
- Communicate openly with confidence and respect
Your experience and qualifications…
- Preferred, but not required:
- Fork Lift Certification
- OSHA 10
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
What Clickstop provides:
- The opportunity to pursue your best self (as an employee, parent, partner, citizen). We believe work shouldn’t be transactional. It should be a purpose-driven experience.
- An entrepreneurial environment where there are endless opportunities for those who seek them.
- Recognition for personal, team, and company accomplishments, because Clickstop’s success is a reflection of your engagement and excellence.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- We offer great benefits, a competitive compensation package, and a generous amount of time off. But what truly sets us apart is how we work and the environment we work in! Benefits include:
- Health Insurance ($0 Premium Option)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Volunteer Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Freedom Retreat (A partially paid 4-12-week sabbatical after 5 years of service)
- ESOP (Eligible after one year of service and minimum hour requirement is met)
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check.
Clickstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.