Are you looking for something that allows you the opportunity to be your best self? Join our award-winning company and culture as an Inside Sales Specialist (Remote)* and take advantage of the endless opportunities available for those who seek them.
Dustin is a current member of our Inside Sales Team. Check out this 1 min. & 46 sec. long video to hear more about his journey and experience.
*Must be authorized to work in the United States.
“Inside Sales has a variety of interactions in a single day. In addition to that diverse work, we are in a culture and environment that is aware of how our personal lives can be impacted by our career and vice versa. That balance is what makes working here a win/win.”
- Eric J., Inside Sales Specialist
What you’ll be doing:
- Aligning with Clickstop’s Core Values to drive our culture and business forward.
- Handling inside sales and customer service functions to support our brands: US Cargo Control, Fasteners Plus, EcoFoil, and Pepper Joe’s.
- Qualifying customers.
- Focusing on sales growth and profitability.
- Recognizing and identifying customers’ needs.
- Providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Executing with product & application expertise.
- Openly discussing and relaying information with stellar follow-up and execution.
- Demonstrating a commitment to our brand promise (“What they want, when they need it”) by being attentive to customers.
- Taking ownership of your efforts which directly impact new customer acquisition, retention, revenue, and profitability.
What we value in this role:
- Eagerness to learn new markets and products, take on new opportunity, and question existing methods with the intention of improvement.
- Views challenges and down-time as an opportunity to grow and make great things happen.
- Awareness of your strengths, those of your team members, and how to use all of them effectively.
- Inspires and expects greatness in yourself and others.
- Challenges us to become better than we are today.
- Takes ownership for driving Clickstop forward through alignment with our Core Values.
- Not Required: Fluency in Spanish is an added bonus!
What Clickstop provides:
- The opportunity to pursue your best self (as an employee, parent, partner, citizen, etc.) We believe coming to work shouldn’t be transactional, but instead should be a purpose-driven experience.
- An entrepreneurial environment where opportunities are endless for those who seek them.
- Recognition for personal, team, and company accomplishments, because Clickstop’s success is a reflection of your engagement and excellence.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- We offer great benefits, a competitive compensation package, and a generous amount of time off. But what truly sets us apart is how we work and the environment we work in! Benefits include:
- Health Insurance ($0 Premium Option)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Volunteer Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- ESOP – After one full year of service and minimum hour requirement is met
This role is remote or hybrid with no mandatory requirements to work onsite. For remote work, internet speeds of 20 mbps are required.
In order to be considered for a remote role at Clickstop, see the states we are hiring in or view the third question in our application.
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check.
Clickstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer