Here at Clickstop, opportunity is abundant, and change is a constant! We are a company full of highly engaged and entrepreneurial rock stars that are driven to not only achieve the goals set in front of us but exceed them. Are you highly fluent in how the internet works and distinctly creative in your approach, causing you to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to your approach with content and digital strategy? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we may have just the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who is naturally curious and driven with a bias towards action.
You’ll be working in the marketing sector of Leverage - a dynamic and strategic agency offering marketing services. Leverage develops long-term relationships with our customers and your role is to be a part of keeping those relationships thriving with your impact. You'll look for new ways to approach challenges and will always seek to be on the cutting edge with platforms, content and new opportunities. You are a self-starter who isn't afraid of making mistakes and doesn't wait for instruction to dive in and tackle what needs to be done.
The Focus of your role is Digital Marketing extraordinaire! In this capacity, you will:
- Research and design content strategies to achieve marketing goals for internal and external brands
- Conceptualize and design unique and well-crafted content
- Develop excellent and engaging content for print pieces, websites, and other digital platforms
- Monitor SEO rankings and user engagement and suggest content optimization to positively impact these results
- Coordinate with designers and other digital strategists to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Develop campaign look and feel while soliciting the input of others and acknowledging that a variety of ideas is a better starting point than a single vision
- Provide holistic review of marketing strategies to ensure alignment of team members and a cohesive strategy
The outcomes you’ll be expected to achieve: Taking the lead in helping our internal and external clients figure out how to best use digital platforms & quality content to achieve their growth priorities and objectives. Producing written content that is both creative and strategic will be key to your approach, knowing that you are driven to exponentially grow customer value, following and revenue. You will have the utmost trust for both your internal and external relationships, because you know what your customers want and you are an expert at maximizing digital media for a high ROI. You will have the dynamic ability to communicate brand voice across media platforms and industries. You'll be strong in your diverse expertise, remaining confident in your abilities because your work will speak for itself. You will also be aware of what you don't know, causing you to raise your hand, research and question existing methods.
You'll know you are making an impact when: People are coming to you because they can count on you to bring new ideas and innovative focus to the challenges they are trying to overcome. You are connecting organic and paid content to drive strategic focus across media platforms. You are seeing the ripple effect of your decisions, learning from them, and optimizing your approach based on what you are learning. It will be the norm for you to proactively anticipate client needs, to communicate strategies, and manage ongoing work with the highest of standards. You’ll be a key contributor and part of an awesome and highly collaborative team that partners with businesses to empower growth with content strategy through our marketing platforms.
Who will you work with closely in the company: The Digital Marketing Strategist will work closely with most of our marketing team to assist in developing online marketing strategies and clear road-maps that are relevant for the identified digital channels and tactics. You’ll report directly to the Director of Strategic Marketing. Meetings, desk drop-ins, and daily emails can be expected from our internal brand leaders and BUFs (Business Unit Fanatics™.).
- Demonstrated writing skills that are strong and succinct.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to create content that meets the needs and preferences of a specific target audience
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong technical writer and verbal communicator
Nice to have:
- WordPress experience
- InDesign experience
- Demonstrated social media experience
We have won countless workplace awards and are committed to keeping our culture as a top priority. At Clickstop, we take ownership seriously – in fact, we are employee-owned! When we make mistakes, we own them, learn from them and grow even stronger as a business and a team. We give credit where credit is due. We truly focus on giving our best each and every day. Of course, we offer great benefits, a competitive compensation package and a generous amount of time off, but it is truly how we work and the environment we work in that sets us apart!
Clickstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized multiple years in a row as one of the Corridor Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, is recognized as The Coolest Place to Work in the Corridor for 2018 and The #1 Top Workplace in Iowa for 2018.