Clickstop is looking for a Financial Leader that is responsible, impactful, and decisive. In fact, these are just some of the traits have been key to our success thus far. We are looking for a Controller who is naturally wired to cast a vision, set expectations and inspire your team to execute at their best! We have a well-oiled machine that is propelling itself into the future and leading the charge in our industries.
This courageous and opportunistic team member always seeks to understand our strategy, remains highly organized and capable of managing a team, multiple entities, complex transactions and maintaining exceptional communication skills. This individual will seek to improve financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems. This Leader will be inspired to take on challenges, resulting in great opportunities for growth and learning ultimately, instilling this same greatness in their team.
THE FOCUS OF THE ROLE IS:
- Encourages and empowers team members in accomplishing their objectives and goals in team and individual work.
- Creates a culture of ownership by encouraging, coaching and mentoring team members to become the best they can be.
- Solves problems, considers relevant alternatives before making decisions, displays intuitive judgment, shows timeliness and has conviction in making recommendations and decisions.
- Is visible throughout the entire organization and engages others to understand the organization through the eyes of others.
- Is an excellent listener and develops a deep understanding of what others believe will drive company success into the future.
- Demonstrates exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Monitors financial conditions by conducting audits, reconciliations, overall balance sheet and income statement review.
- Gathers, interprets and reports financial data.
- Demonstrates team leadership skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
The outcomes you’ll be expected to achieve: Actively and successfully managing and mentoring a team that is led to work on more impactful projects leading to growth and opportunity. You’ll strengthen our financial reporting processes and execute on gaining efficiencies. You’ll be fully supported by a top notch finance team that creates transparency of financial results and forecasts through excellent financial reporting and communication of results. You’ll do your part in helping Clickstop drive company profitability through commitment to the success of your team and living out our Values & Code with integrity and the ability to openly discuss and relay information with stellar follow-up and execution.
You’ll know you are making an impact when: Your team of direct reports has been given the ability to create automations and contribute to the most impactful work, because of your eye for continuous efficiency improvement. Your oversight of accounting processes, financial reporting and budgeting will give the leadership team to make the best financial decisions for our companies future. You will provide a high level understanding of important financial indicators that helps all employees understand how the work that they are doing is impacting our performance as a company. Your expertise will result in Clickstop making improved decisions across the board, because our financial preparation and understanding will keep us in a position to remain nimble and act on big opportunity.
Who you’ll be working with: You will have continual interaction with your direct reports on the Finance team and with the CFO. You can expect to be strategic with other team members as well, including the Human Resources team and our sales and service teams.
Who are we and what do we have to offer: We are a high functioning team and every individual, regardless of position, has a huge impact on the success of our company. We are all counted on to do our jobs and do them exceptionally well. We have a highly engaged team that is completely aligned to our core values that define our culture. We have a robust offering of benefits and perks, a competitive compensation package and a generous amount of time off, PLUS an amazing atmosphere that supports and encourages growth and innovation. We have won countless workplace awards and are committed to keeping our culture as a top priority. At Clickstop, we take ownership seriously – in fact, we are employee-owned! We are reliable and do what we say we are going to do. When we make mistakes, we own them, learn from them and grow even stronger as a business and a team. We give credit where credit is due. We truly focus on giving our best each and every day. Of course, we offer great benefits, a competitive compensation package and a generous amount of time off, but it is truly how we work and the environment we work in that sets us apart!
Clickstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized multiple years in a row as one of the Corridor Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, is recognized as The Coolest Place to Work in the Corridor for 2018 and The #1 Top Workplace in Iowa for 2018.
- Five plus (5+) years of accounting/finance management experience is required; three plus (3+) years of controller-level experience is preferred.
- Has had demonstrated success managing and engaging direct reports.