Here at Clickstop & Clean Laundry, opportunity is abundant, and ownership is the name of the game! We are a company full of highly engaged and entrepreneurial rock stars that are driven to not only achieve the goals set in front of us, but exceed them.
Clean Laundry started with the notion that if you go to a place to get your clothes cleaned, it should be clean. It should be fast, comfortable, and do the best job ever washing and drying your clothes. It should be a pleasant, comfortable place that’s safe, secure, and that provides great value. We then added some additional requirements to our list. We wanted to use Iowa-made and we wanted a “Green” store that reduced the use of water, gas, and electricity compared to older, less efficient facilities.
Clean Laundry is the next generation of laundry facilities and services.
Are you someone that always pushes to do their best work and thrives when you have high levels of autonomy in your day to day? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we may have just the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Clean Laundry Area Manager for the Des Moines territory who is curious and strategic and driven to be highly impactful.
This person is a growth-minded and a dependable team member who is motivated by a mix of business strategy and the day to day operations. You could the driving force behind Clickstop's expanding Clean Laundry store fronts in Des Moines!
The main areas of focus for your role are:
Customer Service, Sales & Marketing
- Drive sales, growth and profits of Clean Laundry Stores
- Build, grow and manage relationships with customers
- Work with Leverage Marketing in the creation and implementation of marketing materials and promotions
- Track and manage financial transactions
- Take and deposit funds at the bank
- The Clean Laundry Area Manager will be responsible to work closely with the Clickstop finance team to accurately report daily store activity, communicate expense information, and demonstrate a good understanding of the profitability goals of the individual stores and Clean Laundry brand.
- Work alongside Clickstop for recruiting and hiring of your territory team
- Create and manage schedules for employees
- Responsible for employee relations and performance management with support from Clickstop Headquarters as needed
- Ensure the facility is clean and comfortable for customers
- Troubleshoot facilities problems and perform light machine maintenance (training provided)
- Purchase and restock vending machines and water softener as needed
The outcomes you’ll be expected to achieve: Actively and successfully manage Des Moines area stores. You’ll be both strategic and scrappy with your approach to your work, knowing that you are responsible to grow revenue for your business. You will have trust for both your internal and external relationships, because you know what your customers want and you maximize your time for a high ROI. You'll display a strong sense of responsibility by being attentive to the needs of the business and your customers. Working with autonomy is where you thrive and you are proving this, as we speak, in your current role.
You'll know you are making an impact when: You are connecting to the needs of your customers and the business, through high customer satisfaction and breaking revenue goals. You'll be innovating new ways to connect to your customer base and you'll be driven to test your ideas and execute on what works. You are seeing the ripple effect of your decisions and optimizing your approach based on what you are learning. It will be the norm for you to anticipate customer needs, to communicate strategies with your leader and the Clickstop shared services, and manage ongoing work with the highest of standards. You’ll be recognized for driving growth, all while looking ahead to adding more area stores to your plate.
Who will you work with closely in the company: You’ll report directly to VP of Shared Services for Clickstop. There will be constant communication with the Clean Laundry Construction Manager and the Clean Laundry BUF™ through the building and opening process. You'll work with Marketing shared services for ongoing operations, the Clean Laundry Finance team and Talent Enrichment when we need to start recruiting laundry attendants for your locations.
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- The choice between two robust health plans,
- Paid time off
- Onsite Chef & Restaurant
- ESOP & 401K opportunites
- Paid Volunteer time off and
- Work/life balance that is baked into who we are
If this gets you excited, and you want to know more, then APPLY NOW!