Since our founding in 2018, Clicklease has been on a mission to empower small business owners who often face neglect from traditional lenders. Headquartered in the vibrant city of West Valley City, UT, with operations in Radial, Alajuela, Costa Rica, we've created a dynamic environment where equipment financing isn't just a service; it's the gateway to fulfilling entrepreneurial dreams.
At Clicklease, we have a clear purpose - to fulfill the capital needs of underserved entrepreneurs and their Main Street Businesses. We achieve this mission through simple, fast, and innovative equipment leasing solutions. This is not just a statement; it's the driving force behind everything we do.
Our Core Values:
1. A Happy Company:
At Clicklease, happiness is not just a byproduct; it's a fundamental value. Join a workplace where positivity and joy are cultivated, creating an environment where you can bring your best self to work every day.
2. Celebrate Collective Intelligence:
We thrive on the brilliance of collaboration. Clicklease is a space where diverse minds come together, combining their intelligence to create solutions that matter. Your ideas are not just heard; they're celebrated.
3. Practice Empathy:
Empathy isn't just a word in our dictionary; it's a daily practice. Join a team that values understanding and compassion. At Clicklease, we recognize the human side of business and foster a culture where empathy is a guiding principle.
4. Listen & Learn:
Growth is a continuous journey at Clicklease. We believe in listening and learning from one another. Your insights and experiences contribute to our collective knowledge, making us stronger as a team.
Lead Generation Specialists at Clicklease help our marketing team identify whether potential partners are a good fit for our services. Using industry standard tools such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, Excel, and Hubspot you will identify and grade potential partners against our ideal customer profile. Working with the marketing team you’ll be an integral part of the day-to-day campaign and lead generation process. Upon assignment you will be asked assist with special projects to help the team and company reach goals. Our hope is that this through this position you will have more insight into how a marketing team functions and get a foot in the door for future roles and growth.
Compensation: $18 hourly
FLSA Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Modality: Hybrid OR In Office in West Valley City, UT
Schedule: Monday - Friday Part Time (20-30 hours)
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain database by entering new lead and campaign information.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Assist with direct mail.
- Help build and define new processes to increase efficiencies.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data programs and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting,
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you have:
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- High school diploma or equivalent
What will make you stand out:
- Currently enrolled in College or have College aspirations.
- Data entry experience or related office experience.
Why you’ll love Clicklease:
- Stable growth company
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Unlimited caffeine
- Plenty of snacks
- Casual culture
Why we’ll love you:
- You want to be happy at work
- You celebrate collective intelligence
- You are empathetic
- You place an emphasis on listening & learning
Don't meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Clicklease we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Clicklease EEO Policy: It is the policy of Clicklease to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions (including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, evaluations, and termination) are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital or civil union status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic predisposition or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.