Since our founding in 2018, Clicklease has been on a mission to empower small business owners who often face neglect from traditional lenders. Headquartered in the vibrant city of West Valley City, UT, with operations in Radial, Alajuela, Costa Rica, we've created a dynamic environment where equipment financing isn't just a service; it's the gateway to fulfilling entrepreneurial dreams.
At Clicklease, we have a clear purpose - to fulfill the capital needs of underserved entrepreneurs and their Main Street Businesses. We achieve this mission through simple, fast, and innovative equipment leasing solutions. This is not just a statement; it's the driving force behind everything we do.
Our Core Values:
1. A Happy Company:
At Clicklease, happiness is not just a byproduct; it's a fundamental value. Join a workplace where positivity and joy are cultivated, creating an environment where you can bring your best self to work every day.
2. Celebrate Collective Intelligence:
We thrive on the brilliance of collaboration. Clicklease is a space where diverse minds come together, combining their intelligence to create solutions that matter. Your ideas are not just heard; they're celebrated.
3. Practice Empathy:
Empathy isn't just a word in our dictionary; it's a daily practice. Join a team that values understanding and compassion. At Clicklease, we recognize the human side of business and foster a culture where empathy is a guiding principle.
4. Listen & Learn:
Growth is a continuous journey at Clicklease. We believe in listening and learning from one another. Your insights and experiences contribute to our collective knowledge, making us stronger as a team.
This position is responsible for processing title & registration for leased trailers using the respective state/agency guidelines in a timely and accurate manner to assure a high level of customer and partner satisfaction while satisfying Clicklease’s policies.
Strongly prefer bilingual candidates, however this should not deter anyone from applying.
Compensation: $18-20/hr depending on experience
FLSA Exemption: Non-exempt
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
What you’ll be doing;
- Processing all trailers for registration in the state they will be titled
- Preparing tax and title documents
- Submitting all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Verifying that funds have been collected before processing title applications or release
- Checking for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete
- Recording incoming titles
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to titles; incorrect assignment, power of attorney, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, calm manner when negotiating with difficult or upset customers/partners
- Providing support as needed to our Sales team
- Assisting with the sale and disposition of titled trailers
- Staying abreast of title regulations
- Attending seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training online about title regulations
- Cross-training others to handle title and registration daily responsibilities
- Conducting periodic training sessions for trailer sellers and their F&I managers and sales personnel regarding title regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a professional appearance and a neat work area
- Other tasks relating to Title & Registration as assigned
What you have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous office experience
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
What will make you stand out:
- A college degree
Why you’ll love Clicklease:
- Stable growth company
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Unlimited caffeine
- Plenty of snacks
- Casual culture
Why we’ll love you:
- You want to be happy at work
- You celebrate collective intelligence
- You are empathetic
- You place an emphasis on listening & learning
Don't meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Clicklease we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Clicklease EEO Policy: It is the policy of Clicklease to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions (including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, evaluations, and termination) are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital or civil union status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic predisposition or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.