Since our founding in 2018, Clicklease has been on a mission to empower small business owners who often face neglect from traditional lenders. Headquartered in the vibrant city of West Valley City, UT, with operations in Radial, Alajuela, Costa Rica, we've created a dynamic environment where equipment financing isn't just a service; it's the gateway to fulfilling entrepreneurial dreams.
At Clicklease, we have a clear purpose - to fulfill the capital needs of underserved entrepreneurs and their Main Street Businesses. We achieve this mission through simple, fast, and innovative equipment leasing solutions. This is not just a statement; it's the driving force behind everything we do.
Our Core Values:
1. A Happy Company:
At Clicklease, happiness is not just a byproduct; it's a fundamental value. Join a workplace where positivity and joy are cultivated, creating an environment where you can bring your best self to work every day.
2. Celebrate Collective Intelligence:
We thrive on the brilliance of collaboration. Clicklease is a space where diverse minds come together, combining their intelligence to create solutions that matter. Your ideas are not just heard; they're celebrated.
3. Practice Empathy:
Empathy isn't just a word in our dictionary; it's a daily practice. Join a team that values understanding and compassion. At Clicklease, we recognize the human side of business and foster a culture where empathy is a guiding principle.
4. Listen & Learn:
Growth is a continuous journey at Clicklease. We believe in listening and learning from one another. Your insights and experiences contribute to our collective knowledge, making us stronger as a team.
We are looking for experienced Collections Representatives who are dynamic, competitive, and results driven, to join our Collections department. If you’re skilled in conflict resolution, negotiation, problem-solving we’d love to have you join our team.
Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Compensation: Salary in $USD
Modality: On-site (Radial Alajuela Costa Rica Office)
Clicklease only accepts resumes in the English language
What you'll be doing:
- Collect on past due balances and educate the customer on how to avoid future late fees
- Maintain professional correspondence via telephone, email, and text messaging
- Make outbound calls to existing customers daily
- Evaluate account performance utilizing daily reports
- Document each communication quickly and accurately
- Perform skip-tracing on “no contact” accounts
- Contributes to the culture of Clicklease as a team player
- Other duties related to the position assigned as needed
What you have:
- Excellent English communication skills (Level C1 or above)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a collections representative
- Able to handle business owners and other strong-willed individuals with ease
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time-management skills; able to prioritize
- Analytical and a critical thinker
- Enjoys working in an environment where deadlines are important
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
Why you’ll love Clicklease:
- Stable growth company
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Unlimited caffeine
- Plenty of snacks
- Casual culture
Why we’ll love you:
- You want to be happy at work
- You celebrate collective intelligence
- You are empathetic
- You place an emphasis on listening & learning
Don't meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Clicklease we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Clicklease EEO Policy: It is the policy of Clicklease to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions (including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, evaluations, and termination) are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital or civil union status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic predisposition or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.