We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 7 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
As the Product Marketing Director you will
- Aid new product development from pre-ideation stage; through market testing, comparison and whitespace analysis, presenting market gaps and innovation opportunities to the wider business and working with product squads to initiate product builds
- Build the GTM strategy for new features and products
- Support product feature campaigns for existing product updates, working closely with CRM and performance teams to deliver successfully
- Drive fresh and novel ways to market digital products
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to launch, grow and differentiate them successfully.
- Be our voice in the market at partner events and on social media, as well as to influencers, press, panels, and our end-users
- Develop product-based tutorials, demonstrations, videos, “how to” guides, tips and tricks
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams and create compelling content (blog posts, white papers, case studies, collaterals) for various use cases
- Measure success by tracking relevant metrics and KPIs
- Develop a deep understanding of Cleo’s AI's capabilities, the dynamic market landscape, and changing customer demands
- Influence and work alongside the leadership team to gain buy in and alignment for new product strategy
- Identify potential consumer use cases and advocate for them with Marketing and Product teams
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product marketing with proven track record of executing in high-growth and fast-paced environments
- Experience building new products from pre-ideation stage with product squads
- Experience and strong interest in AI technologies, machine learning and data analytics
- Proven track record of working closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to help align and shape product builds and external messaging successfully
- Great communication, project management and presentation skills
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity). The salary for this position is between £120k - £140k, p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 6% employer-matched pension
- Performance reviews every 8 months,
- Generous pay increases for high performers and high-growth team members
- Equity top ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
The interview process for this role kicks off with an initial 30-minute video-call with a colleague from the Talent Team at Cleo. You'll then speak to our VP Marketing, Roxanne Nejad (30-45 minute video-call), after which we will ask you to think through some prompts and prepare a couple of slides in preparation for a 30-minute video call with one of our Senior Product Managers. Following this you'll meet our VP Growth, together with our Group Product Manager in a 45-minute video call, after which you'll be invited to a final 30-minute video call with our CEO & Founder.