We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
You can also see our latest DE&I report here.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 4 million users and plan to double that number each year...which is where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
Every person at Cleo cares about building a product customers love, and scaling it to millions of people. To build this we need to know our customers and data inside out, in a way that spurs the whole company to action.
As a Product Analyst in Growth, you’ll be constantly exploring customer data and trends, creating and running tests, and revealing current and future-facing insights. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional squad alongside product managers, designers, and engineers, applying your expertise to drive the future of what we build at Cleo, seeing your insights turn to actions across the business. You’ll bring a technical, product-led approach to our growth and business model: breaking down every element of acquisition and lifetime value - investigating and improving our understanding, running experiments and working closely with teams across the business to drive these metrics forward.
You’ll also sit within the wider data function here at Cleo; a hotshot team of 20 Product Analysts, Analytic Engineers, and Data Scientists with significant industry experience that are at the heart of everything we do at Cleo. You’ll have the opportunity to work with them in building the data platform that is the engine of Cleo’s growth.
We are looking for a self-starter, focused on results, with a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Responsible for enabling the rapid growth of our business; understand the ecosystem of our business and identify the highest impact areas for growth
- Build and iterate on experiments to understand users and drive our business metrics, enabling us to take quick action
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Influence the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Work closely with engineers to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis within a digital product environment
- Solid grasp of product growth frameworks and principles of “growth hacking”
- Significant experience conducting large-scale A/B experiments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis is a nice to have, but not essential
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a AX3 level and we can pay £65,004-£83,376 p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Other benefits;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- 2 months paid sabbatical after every 4 years with Cleo
- Early finish every Friday
- Online courses & internal training to level up your skills
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
UK App access: The Cleo app is no longer downloadable in the UK (but only until next year). If you’re an existing user, you’ll still have access to the app. But some features won’t be available (just for a little while). Why? 99% of our users are based in the US – where financial health is often overlooked. We’ve decided to shift our focus to where we can provide the most value and make the greatest impact for users who need it most. Then we’ll be able to apply what we learn to better support our UK users in the future. Check out this page for more information.