Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re ﬁghting for the world’s ﬁnancial health, building an AI that helps our users make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million+ people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
What you'll be doing
Money talk is boring. But Cleo’s not. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for an excellent Paid Social Manager who has experience innovating and disrupting on these platforms. You’ll be working closely with the Senior Paid Social Manager and the Head of Growth to build a strategy and drive performance across all paid social channels. You’ll be working with the creative team to achieve record-breaking engagement metrics. This will support the business by driving app downloads and finding valuable customers within a set budget, driving efficiencies all the way.
In the past, we’ve been studied by digital marketers and Facebook for our originality and effectiveness. So the standards are high, but we get there together.
About you 🔥
- Responsible for building world-class paid social ads that are truly original - splitting the digital budget between objectives such as conversion and re-engagement in order to gain new engaged Cleo users and/or re-engage already registered users.
- Owning and developing an effective strategy grounded in insight and data, that plays a key role in Cleo.
- Finding new partners and channels to expand and maximise the impact from Cleo paid social ad strategy
- Working in our Growth team and alongside our creative team to design and execute experiments to measure things that matter; initiate and run A/B experiments to keep iterating on what we currently do, setting the pace for innovation across these channels.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team around campaign and feature launches.
- Accountable for growing audiences to enable us to implement a robust retargeting strategy throughout the year.
- You understand great performance creative needs to be grounded in thoughtful insight and data and support the creative team in delivering this.
- Executing all paid social activity in line with our target customers, key customer personas as well as brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Working with the content social team to ensure the social strategy and approach is aligned
- You’ll have a proven track record in running successful paid social acquisition campaigns in a fast-growing business
- You’ve got 2+ years of experience developing paid social campaigns for a fast-growing Gen Z/ Millennial brand and have the creativity and experience to lead one of the most exciting growing fintech businesses in the UK.
- Strong data analysis mindset and skills with an understanding of attribution.
- A confident Excel user, ideally with experience using a 3rd party attribution tool (e.g. AppsFlyer)
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - this position is a PMPS2-PMPS3 level and we can pay between £34,000-66,295 p.a
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- Cleo is a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust.
- We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means the usual perks but it also means flexibility.
- Other benefits include;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- 4.30pm finish every Friday
- Regular lunch-and-learns as part of a general learning culture
- Online courses and internal training to level up your skills like from coding, to SQL, to management training
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you
- Cleo socials and activities
- Online mental health support via Spill
- Access to Pushfar - online platform for external mentorship
- A clear career progression path through Progression https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- And many more!
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.