Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps our users make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission to fight for the world's financial health. You’ll be leading a team of adaptable, creative and product-focused engineers and product designers who ship working software quickly. We understand our customers, we understand their pain, and we are passionate about helping them.
Your squad is integral in helping our users spend less than they earn. Through the use of A/B tests and smart use of qualitative and behavioural data you'll create habit-forming features for paycycle budget users to help them track their progress and take actions, so they feel empowered to spend less.
Life as a Senior Product Manager at Cleo
- You’ll be reporting directly to our VP of Product with the chance to learn from and collaborate with some really impressive product managers
- You’ll be leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and responsible for a wide part of the product
- You’ll be ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building, working with our talented user research team, and getting hands on yourself
- You’ll be responsible for leading a growing team of engineers, product analysts and designers with the power to really make things happen
- You’ll be defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- You’ll be scaling things quickly through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- You’ll be making a truly impactful difference to over 4,000,000+ users across the world
What we’re looking for
- PMs that are used to thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply.
- We are looking for user focused Product Managers; ideally you have an interest or previous experience in user centred design
- You’re customer obsessed and have successful experience working in fast-paced consumer focused (b2c) environments
- You have a great ability to solve complex problems and proven experience working on complex products/features
- You have energy and drive to make an impact; people describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role, ideally for a mobile app-focused business
- You have proven experience working with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer-facing products
- Experience working in a fast paced, data driven environment, using A/B testing to drive measurable change
Why should I apply?
- We have a clear Product Manager career growth framework so you’ll understand from day 1 how to develop your career and improve your skills at Cleo
- You’ll be joining an open and collaborative team where you’ll be heard and get to make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to help shape our product practices and culture
- You’ll have the opportunity to have impact outside of your squad, working with other PMs in your tribe to define strategy, and set Cleo up for success
- We are at an exciting time in our growth, having doubled in size over the last 6 months, and we need strong PMs to come into business to unlock our next stage of growth
How long will the process take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2-3 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Step 1: Quick phone call with a member of our Talent team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Step 2: 45 min initial interview with one of our Product Managers and a 30 minute interview with a Design Lead/Tech/Analytics Lead
- Step 3: 1 hour interview & product case study with two of our Product Managers (no prep required)
- Step 4: Final stage interview with our VP of Product and then a session with Barney, our CEO and founder
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - this position is a PM3 level
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- Cleo is a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust.
- We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means the usual perks but it also means flexibility.
- Other benefits include;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- 4.30pm finish every Friday
- Regular lunch-and-learns as part of a general learning culture
- Online courses and internal training to level up your skills like from coding, to SQL, to management training
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you
- Cleo socials and activities
- Online mental health support via Spill
- Access to Pushfar - online platform for external mentorship
- A clear career progression path through Progression https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- And many more!
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.