About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals that want to help build relationships with our world-class Insurance clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater’s software platform. Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Manage client inquiries & requests (main contacts include Treasurers & upper-level Accounting Managers)
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures)
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting
- Work closely with Service Delivery Managers to build and manage valuable relationships with clients (institutional investors and investment managers)
- Reconcile investment transactions and accounting for portfolios using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Reach out to custodial banks, data providers, and account managers to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial records
- Continuous learning and improvement in a constantly changing work environment
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
- 2+ years' finance and/or accounting experience
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
Desired experience and skills:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant OR Qualified by experience OR studying CFA
- Professional certification(s)
- Securities or financial markets experience