About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant to support the administrative needs of our President, EMEA & APAC, and manage offices in London, Paris and Frankfurt. The Executive Assistant helps Clearwater run smoothly by supporting leadership and maximizing their productivity.
The ideal candidate possesses mature judgement in tackling initiatives with minimal direction while maintaining confidentially in their work.
- Acts as primary access agent, manages calendars, and prepares for meetings
- Performs high-level, confidential administrative support and diary management
- Coordinates all office activity for London, Paris and Frankfurt offices, supporting the smooth running of both sites
- Partners with Facilities, IT and security to resolve any logistical issues
- Possesses the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance
- Reacts with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture
- Processes monthly expense reports
- Tracks and helps drive completion of key deliverables and follows up on outstanding items
- Works well, and maintains a positive attitude, when under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment
- Successfully coordinates total travel including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, security, visas and other travel documentation
- Assists with annual budget and headcount planning
- Assists team with budgets, invoices, and successfully resolves any AP or AR issues
- 6+ years’ experience in an executive administration or Office Manager role
- Effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload daily
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and ability to meet deadlines
- Require little instruction on day-to-day work and general instruction on new assignment
- A passion to learn, to contribute and to reinforce the culture throughout your interactions
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office