About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented Software Developers who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the entire team to understand the feature requirements, design specs, use cases and customer values
- Leverage your knowledge of frontend best practices, design principles, and framework limitations to help the team plan new features in feasible and scalable ways
- Build new and efficient software features to support evolving business requirements and improve the user experience
- Ensure the highest code quality by writing unit and automation tests as well as developing proper test strategies and processes
- Mentor members of the team with your diverse insights into technical and non-technical topics
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve security, reliability, and performance of the Clearwater software platform
- Experience in building highly available, scalable SaaS applications
- Understanding of client side performance optimization and how to mitigate security risks
- Experience in automated testing, including unit and end-to-end testing such as Jest, Karma, Jasmine, and Cypress
- Empathetic and outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion and empower others to do the same
- Nice to have - Experience in data visualization
Continual learning and growth opportunities
Business casual atmosphere
Competitive salary and benefits package
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.