SQL Report Writer
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
As a Report Developer you will be focused on supporting the needs of our clients who currently utilize reports and tools developed by the Client Services team. The selected candidate will be a key player in delivering high quality services and support that meet the unique needs of the business. As a member of Operations, you will be called upon to interact with top professionals within client and prospective client organizations spanning every Clearwater vertical including some of the largest organizations in the world.
This is a wonderful time to join Clearwater as we continue our expansion into Europe.
- Design, develop, and maintain reports, dashboards, scorecards, visualizations and other Business Intelligence solutions using in-house tools
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed from a variety of sources
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Strategize with development teams to improve our client experience, operational efficiency, and target prospective opportunities
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a global team to accurately and efficiently resolve problems
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience with business intelligence solutions and relational databases
- Experience developing and maintaining reports and dashboards (Tableau, Dundas, SSRS, Excel, VBA etc.)
- Strong SQL skills and reporting/visualization best practices
- Experience utilizing Excel Macros and VBA scripts
- Some experience of coding
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work with minimal direction and ability to coordinate complex activities in an evolving environment