About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
This role is within our Strategic Accounts Department and will focus on some of Clearwater’s largest Asset Manager clients.
We are looking for an effective leader who can instill a metric driven and client-focused approach. Leading a global talented Client Services team, you will take great care to ensuring the success of your team. You will collaborate with teams and leaders throughout the organization to ensure Clearwater’s data is accurate and comprehensive, and our tools and processes are robust and efficient. Clearwater is experiencing explosive growth due to our unrivalled product, software-backed approach to scalability, and client centric culture giving you the opportunity to blend your knowledge and experiences with an industry leading organization. The ideal candidate is innately inspirational, humble, and hard working with a bias to lead from the front rather than manage from afar.
Coordinate and manage client success and engagement by maximizing employee engagement, building a culture of teamwork, collaboration, continuous improvement, empowerment, and accountability through an infectious passion for the company.
- Retain, train, mentor, and empower a world-class client services team supporting clients.
- Owns preparation and execution of regular 1-on-1s, biannual performance management reviews. Identify and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team.
- Focuses on execution - designs, implements, and tracks quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes.
- Trusted and influential advisor to client decision makers
- Intense commitment to customer - Serves as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for clients, employees, and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership.
- Intellectually curious -develops and applies domain knowledge regarding complex financial instruments and accounting principles.
- Helps build a differentiated offering by strategies with product management and development teams to improve our client offering, operational tooling, supporting sales efforts, develop repeatable and scalable processes.
- Ensures successful transitions from Implementation to Client Services steady-state operations.
- Success measured by NPS, CSAT, CEM, SLA delivery, Retention, ESS, Gross Margin, Client Churn, and Automation improvements.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Direct experience in a people or project management role (minimum 3+ years)
- Delivering to measurable KPIs weekly and monthly in prior roles
- Wide range of accounting and finance knowledge
- Process oriented, and experience working within global teams
- Familiarity with insurance and/or investment management market concepts a plus
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate information in written and verbal contexts, including small and large group settings for both internal and external (client-facing) audiences