Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater Analytics is seeking an individual that is passionate about networking. This individual will be able to complete tasks, projects and conduct successful troubleshooting with minimal supervision. You will use automation and scripting to configure, monitor, maintain and visualize connectivity across multiple data centers, offices and cloud environments. We want to measure, document and monitor everything with a mindset around continuous improvement.
- Identify and solve network issues across all network technologies
- Preform network management and monitoring tasks via automation
- i.e. deploying and auditing network device configurations, monitoring network health, metrics collections, actionable alerting and pro-active capacity planning
- Provide tooling that can automate company processes that involve network infrastructure
- Work with InfoSec to deliver continuous improvements in network security
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- 7+ years of implementing, troubleshooting, and designing global networks
- Linux CLI experience
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Attention to detail and documentation
- CCNP R&S or Equivalent
- Experience with enterprise wireless systems
- Cisco ISE experience
- Firewall experience with, VPNs (IPSec/SSL), stateful/stateless filtering, and packet inspection
- 4+ years of experience with two or more dynamic routing protocols, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Advanced understanding of common protocols/concepts like, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, ARP, IP[v4|v6], and NAT
- NETCONF/RESTCONF and REST APIs
- Scripting skills in Python, Bash or Go
- Knowledge of common AWS technologies, VPC, EC2, S3, etc.
- Automation experience with Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.