About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
This role will be responsible for on-boarding some of our largest clients and most complex assets, including everything from determining how best to model certain securities, loading the assets onto our system, as well as establishing data feeds that allow for automated reconciliation and reporting.
- Re-engineer inefficient processes with the goal of improving system automation, speed, accuracy, and operational workflow
- Leverage SQL and VBA to gather and analyze data to resolve problems and inconsistencies
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Strategize with development teams to improve our client on-boarding experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a global team to accurately and efficiently resolve problems and client inquiries
- Import, normalize, enrich, load, and validate investment holdings and transactions data using state-of-the-art software tools and systems
- Collaborate with multiple teams and departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial records and data
- Develop and apply domain knowledge regarding complex financial instruments and accounting principles
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work with minimal direction and be able to coordinate complex activities in an evolving, agile environment
- Dynamic problem solving skills, and an innate sense of curiosity