About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $4.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As a Subject Matter Expert in Risk & Regulation, you will develop and apply deep domain expertise on both Risk and Regulatory Technical Standards to evaluate requirements and configure solutions to meet a wide range of investment accounting and reporting needs for Clearwater's largest clients. You will strategize with development teams to enhance our product offering, improve our client onboarding experience, shorten delivery timeframes, and develop repeatable, scalable processes.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate globally across the company to accurately and efficiently resolve problems and deep domain client inquiries.
- Translate the client’s business requirements into specific system applications, process design, implementation materials/training and SOPs
- Responsible for the establishment of the Risk and Regulatory service function and team
- Direct responsibility for the management of the testing process with the client ensuring test queries received from the client are effectively managed, recorded and resolved.
- Manage and consistently complete assigned projects and coordinate necessary resources including sometimes working at customer sites.
- Trusted to deliver accurate, timely and thorough responses to any inquiry in both written and verbal contexts, with the ability to simplify multiple complex topics
- You will be a trusted member of the team with the confidence to make decisions and contribute to client success, whilst being able to provide instruction to team members regarding your area of expertise (Risk and Regulatory requirements)
- Proactively work towards continuous improvement of processes, procedures, tools and resources within the team
- Expert proficiency with at least one regulatory requirement, with the ability to develop knowledge of other market concepts
- Audience includes internal and external executive-level stakeholders
- Broad industry expertise in investment accounting, using skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles
- Knowledge of Solvency II and/or Credit Risk
- Can own multiple projects at a time, achieving goals in creative and effective ways
- Comfortable conversing with senior leadership, including executive leaders as required. Sphere of influence extends across divisions and departments
- Possesses industry knowledge and can advise peers in this area
- Can independently field most client inquiries and deliver value as a trusted client advisor