Marketing Operations Associate
The Marketing Operations Associate will work closely with the rest of the marketing team including: demand gen, product marketing, design, and content to provide high quality marketing operations. This role requires understanding of lead management, mathematical & logic skills, flexibility, attention to detail, organization, consistent follow-up, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The strongest candidates will have excellent communications and relationship-building skills, prior experience with Marketo or a similar tool, experience using Power BI or similar reporting tools, and an enthusiasm for producing high quality outcomes as we work to reach and measure our marketing goals.
More about Clearwater Analytics:
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater manages client data for more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
- Work with marketing ops to produce high quality deliverables acting as the owner of the lead flow and metrics of success
- Maintain lead database watching closely for stale leads and working constantly to find paths to net new names
- Maintain our lead data sources including LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and others
- Monitor and manage our lead nurture campaigns
- Manage our demand generation campaigns including leading the team to rapidly create high quality campaigns
- Work with our social media accounts and continually foster growth
- Manager the website focusing on core metrics like search engine results while performing search engine optimization
- Assist with reporting, quarterly, weekly, and daily on the marketing funnel and our campaign results using PowerBI, Salesforce and other tools
- Assist in the review and launch of daily communications to our audience of financial leaders
- Communicate cross-functionally to ensure success and completion of marketing-related projects.
- Oversee contractors when needed
- Work in tandem with the campaign managers, content team and design team to achieve our marketing team goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in Marketo, 6 Sense, PowerBI, Salesforce
- Proven ability to write about complex concepts
- Strategic thinker with ability to adjust to changing dynamics
- Experience in diving deep into new topics and correlating them to our customers needs
- An enthusiastic, high energy team member who is viewed as a “doer” on the team and across internal organizations
- Willing to travel as needed