About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented Software Developers who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on a team alongside other talented developers creating quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and security traders on Wall Street
- Participating in Agile meetings to contribute with development strategies and product roadmap
- Owning critical processes that are highly available and scalable
- Producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies
- Encouraging collaboration and stimulating creativity
- Contributing to design and architectural decisions
- Providing leadership and expertise to our ever-growing workforce
- 10+ years professional experience in software development
- Experience in building highly available, scalable SaaS applications
- Understanding of client side performance optimization and how to mitigate security risks
- Experience in automated testing, including unit and end-to-end testing such as Jest, Karma, Jasmine, and Cypress
- Empathetic and outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion and empower others to do the same
- Nice to have - Experience in data visualizatio
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to contribute to software design documentation, presentation, sequence diagrams
- Ability to present complex technical designs in a concise manner.
- Ability to work with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience building highly scalable distributed software systems
- Professional experience working with Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience taking a project from scoping requirements through actual launch
- Managing team with occasional guidance and training from division lead
- Setting clear expectations for direct reports and meeting frequently (at least monthly) with direct reports one-on-one
- Proactively fostering a respectful workplace culture within the team
Continual learning and growth opportunities
Business casual atmosphere
Competitive salary and benefits package
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.