The Clearwater Client Servicing Team supports clients’ daily trading and investment reporting needs through reconciliation, data validation, and proactive client support. The team is responsible for the on-going servicing of existing clients and seeks to improve clients’ day-to-day workflow by increasing their knowledge of the Clearwater platform and providing them with effective solutions to their performance and investment reporting requirements. We work as an extension of our clients’ teams, and we collaborate with them to ensure our product meets their current and future needs.
Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings.
- Reconcile investment transactions and accounting for portfolios using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Reach out to custodial banks, data providers, and account managers to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial records
- Continuous learning and improvement in a constantly changing work environment
- Manage client inquiries & requests (main contacts include Treasurers & upper-level Accounting Managers)
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting
- Work closely with Service Delivery Managers to build and manage valuable relationships with clients (institutional investors and investment managers)
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of directly relevant experience in Investment Management, FinTech, Investment Accounting, or Investment Operations
- Working knowledge of financial services, accounting, structured products, derivatives, fixed income securities, GAAP, etc
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel such as VLookUp, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, and Ribbon Utilization
- SQL query writing skills
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Maternity and Paternity leave
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.