About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As Head North America Consultant Relations (CR), you will work with the EVP of Insurance Solutions and Strategic Partnerships and the Head of EMEA Consultant Relations to define and lead the consultant relations program in North America.
The objective of the CR program is to directly increase bookings by:
- Identifying and prioritizing consulting firm
- Deepening our relationships between leadership in both organizations
- Increasing awareness of Clearwater’s capabilities
- Ensuring that we are invited to all relevant client RFPs
- Identifying ways to work with consultants (for example: co-authoring white papers, engaging them for consulting projects and on-boarding support)
- Leading consultant relationships engagement activities (for example: consultant relations events, presentations, demos, etc)
The Head of CR NA will develop a deep understanding of our business strategy across client segments (corporates, insurance, investment management, pensions) to ensure we are developing relationships with the right consultants and gaining access to our target client segments. Working closely with the Head of CR in EMEA, you will ensure alignment on objectives, goals, strategies and engagement with consultants that operate across multiple geographies. The Head of CR NA will be on point for the relationships with NA ‘headquartered’ consultants and support the relationship in NA for consultants ‘headquartered’ in other regions.
The ideal candidate is adept at developing relationships and identifying ways that the consultant community can support our business growth. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal and external colleagues.
- Develop and manage the NA Consultant Relations program
- Define and execute on the objectives, goals, strategies and measures for success
- Personally develop relationships with leadership at key consulting firms
- Facilitate personal engagement between leaders at Clearwater and the consulting firm
- Work with sales, marketing and product to expand business opportunities with the client
- Effectively communicate Clearwater’s core value proposition through written and oral demonstration
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of directly relevant experience in Investment Management Operations.
- Working knowledge of the financial services market.
- Outstanding relationship development skills.
- Ability to collaborate internally and externally to develop and deliver creative solutions to complex problems.
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement, and operational excellence.
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion, and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development, and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match