About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
About the Position
Are you someone who is detail-oriented with a creative eye and is interested in working on events from conception to completion? If so, join the Clearwater Marketing Team as a Marketing Associate - Events Coordinator. Join this fast-growing company and work with the Marketing Associate - Events Specialist, by bringing Clearwater’s brand to life through events. Play a key part in researching, planning, executing, and reporting on Clearwater events.
Cross team coordination and strong communication skills are required, as Clearwater’s events require collaboration with internal team members, different departments, and external presenters and organizations. Attention to detail and previous experience in event coordination are also required.
Clearwater’s events create brand awareness, promote thought leadership, assist with client success, and drive lead generation to help grow our sales pipeline. You need an eye for detail, project management skills, and a desire to learn about the product.
- Identify and research industry events, sponsorships, and speaking opportunities that align with Clearwater’s brand, product, and target markets.
- Execute strategic events, including tradeshows, hosted events, webinars, and user conference as assigned.
- Work with internal marketing team members – events, creative, content, PR – sales, client services, product, external agencies, and company leadership to align key objectives, messaging, and event metrics.
- Coordinate Clearwater’s participation at events, including setting goals, pre-event planning, campaign buildout, logistics, promotional efforts, post-event follow-up, and results measurements.
- Manage inventory of event materials and order promotional items.
- Coordinate and ship event materials.
- Coordinate and submit speaking proposals with the help of marketing copywriters, sales team members, and subject matter experts.
- Assist with tracking the individual and annual events budget.
- Assist with general project management and administration, as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Data-driven attitude with the ability to provide solutions under pressure.
- Ability to analyze event data and provide insights to optimize future events and improve practices and events.
- Experience at a SaaS-based, B2B technology company.
- Knowledgeable in demand generation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Marketo, On24, and event and webinar platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or similar.
- 3+ years of event management.
- Knowledgeable in managing events from conception to completion, including event logistics, venue liaison, budget management, and onsite execution.
- Strong presentation and writing skills – internal and external communication.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High energy and experienced in working in a fast pace, fast growing company.
- Ability to assume more significant responsibilities over time.
- Demonstrated ability as a detail-oriented, highly motivated self-starter.
- Able to work in a team or independently in support of events and business objectives.
- Able to handle stress and make decisions in complex scenarios.