About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Insurers, Investment Managers and Corporates on a global scale. We are looking for motivated individuals that want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater’s software platform. Clearwater UK will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and contribute meaningfully to the growth of Clearwater in Europe.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who enjoys working in a team environment, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems. We will provide full training to successful candidates through a global onboarding programme and local mentorship.
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success
- Manage client inquiries & requests
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting
- Work closely with Service Delivery Managers to build and manage valuable relationships with clients (institutional investors and investment managers)
- Reach out to clients, interact with users, handle client training, and gather product feedback with the goal of enhancing the customers experience as a user.
- Maintains knowledge of product enhancements and the changing investments accounting industry
- Reach out to custodial banks, data providers, and account managers to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial records
- Continuous learning and improvement in a constantly changing work environment
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater. Identify opportunities for improvement and spearheads solutions within Operations. Ability to communicate client impact on a variety of issues and proactively seek out opportunities to do so
- Knowledge of investment accounting principles and practices. Understands the nuances relating to multi-accounting basis (IFRS, STAT, GAAP, TAX, etc.)
- Take on a variety of team and client related, long-term projects that may involve collaboration with other internal teams.
- Finance, investments and/or accounting experience
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
Desired (but not essential) experience and skills:
- Chartered Accountant
- Professional Qualification(s)
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package inc. private medical and dental insurance, volunteer time off, pension match, employee discounts
- Business casual atmosphere