Do you have a passion for data analysis, solving problems and improving processes? We are looking for a candidate that is a detail-oriented self-starter to join our Data Normalization team, which supports our Client Services, Product Management and Development teams.
The Data Flow Engineer will analyze data content and semantics, and, using a scripting language, write rules to normalize external data to be integrated into our systems. The Data Normalization Engineer will also be required to review and analyze existing code to make improvements or troubleshoot issues.
- Import and validate initial account reconciliation data for new clients
- Data Mapping: using an internal framework, script the translation of external financial data to internal formats
- Fulfill data mining requests from Operations and Development groups
- Automate daily process monitoring and reporting
- Interact frequently with internal departments including Client Services and Development, as well as external clients and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Information Systems, or other relevant degree
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational database principals
- Experience with a scripting programming language like Groovy, Perl or Python
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and make sound business decisions
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with industry-standard data transmission protocols
- Securities, accounting, and financial experience
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for clients like AIG, Arch Capital Group, Cisco, Facebook, J.P. Morgan, Knights of Columbus Insurance, Mutual of Omaha, Oracle, Selective Insurance Group, Spotify, Starbucks, Unum Group, WellCare Health Plans, Wilton Re., and many others.