Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Combines instructional design, learning experience design, content development, and Clearwater expertise to assist in the creation and delivery of highly interactive, engaging, and scalable learning initiatives that deliver high-impact results. Employing adult learning, content development, facilitation skills and Clearwater expertise to plan –create, curate, or source –and facilitate learning solutions aimed at driving performance and productivity. People in these roles understand our dataflow process, our culture, and our organizational structure. They are passionate about adult learning and are comfortable and confident using a wide array of strategies, tools, and delivery modalities to achieve program goals. They are people who move quickly, are customer-obsessed, and who can handle working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborates with other members of HR, business SMEs, and vendors (as needed) to assess knowledge and skill gaps and to produce learning experiences aimed at closing those gaps
- Develops creative, scalable learning solutions with speed and agility and proactively evaluating the impact and effectiveness of the implemented solutions
- Utilizes effective readiness, deployment, assessment, and reinforcement strategies for the learning experiences they design
- Is proficient at a variety of delivery methods including instructor-led courses, virtual, web-based, or other learning solutions
- Executes on Talent Enablement team’s training program needs
- Applies functional or content expertise to create/curate and facilitate learning experiences for limited audiences
- Develops surveys, analyzes, and reports on findings for learning experiences produced. Integrates feedback into future solutions
- Provides subject matter expertise for assigned technologies, job specific training, and conducts train-the-trainer sessions as required
- Builds expertise and understanding in one or more functional areas to deliver on their business needs in learning experience design and implementation
- Designs and implements readiness and reinforcement communications and manages implementation for created learning solutions (as required)
- Helps to identify best practices and solutions for training programs
- Applies learning principles and theories to deliver effective learning experiences for broad audiences
- Assists with learning path development and communications across multiple job roles as required
- Is viewed as subject matter expert in either the learning experience design or training facilitation space