About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Director of Product, Cloud Services
Are you excited about building scalable SaaS enterprise software for the world's largest organizations? In that case, we might be the perfect place for you. Clearwater's mission is to be the world's most trusted and comprehensive technology platform for investment accounting and analytics. Clearwater continues to be a disruptor in FinTech and sees $5.5 Trillion in assets flow through our system daily.
As the Director of Product, Cloud Services, you will lead a team of talented Product Managers to solve the most complex problems around scaling the ingestion and transformation of data from thousands of customers, banks, and market systems worldwide. You and your team will lead the company in moving dozens of microservices and 100s of terabytes of data into GCP as we expand our footprint to Europe and Asia. As the amount of data grows non-linearly, you will work across the company to help create the road-map and drive strategy, increasing innovative ways for customers to access and derive insights into their data.
The Director of Product, Cloud Services will be involved at all levels, from strategic business decisions to diving deep into technical architecture excellence and standards. Leveraging market and user understanding to drive prioritization and engineering investments with clear success criteria.
- Identify, assess and prioritize market growth opportunities for Clearwater.
- Define and evangelize the product roadmap and capabilities leveraging market and user signal in way that is reusable across customers and market segments
- Work with the development team to deliver high quality and delightful value to users (measured by NPS and CSAT)
- Work with Sales/Ops/Client Services to prioritize development projects and incorporate onto CW roadmap
- Research potential product development projects to understand the underlying problems
- Engage in pre-sales, after-sales conversations with Customers regarding the product and roadmap to achieve conversion, engagement and high CSAT
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science/related degree OR equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years managing product management teams with demonstrated experience in establishing and driving product roadmaps
- 10+ years of experience designing and shipping enterprise cloud software products and/or services
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise-scale distributed systems with demanding SLAs
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering and sales team leaders to balance feature delivery and technical investment
- Proven experience leading and delivering on ambitious goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with executive management
What We Offer:
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match