About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater's mission is to become the world’s most trusted and comprehensive technology platform for investment accounting and analytics. We aim to do this by
- Empowering our clients to run efficient investment accounting operations that drive business growth
- Providing an auditable SaaS platform that facilitates integrated investment accounting, analytics, and reporting
- Creating a diverse, collaborative, innovative culture where excellence is the standard
- Contributing to our local communities to have a meaningful impact on our society
You will help accomplish this mission by working on the New Products team to build new cloud-native data management and reporting services that can scale to accommodate the holdings of some of the world’s largest corporations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement REST APIs.
- Design and implement highly scalable data-intensive processing systems.
- Actively participate in the design and code review process across the team.
- Write high quality code with great software craftsmanship.
- Own your software through the entire lifecycle, from design to deployment and maintenance
- Participate in design discussions with product and engineering.
- 3+ years of professional development experience building webservices or ETL systems
- Ability to work with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. C++/Java/Python)
- Strong written and verbal skills, with a proven ability to contribute to software design documentation, sequence diagrams, and requirements documents.
- Experience with cloud development and the associated tool chains
- DevOps experience working with CICD pipelines
- Ability to work with relational and NoSQL databases, and an understanding of how to mitigate security risks associated with data storage, processing, and retrieval
- Proficiency in Python
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible (possibly remote) working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
Clearwater Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the diverse community our employees cultivate and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.