Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Product Marketing Associate collaborates closely with the Product Marketing manager to develop and implement a comprehensive communication plan for Clearwater’s go-to-market strategies.
In this role, they are responsible for understanding Clearwater’s product offerings and how we are positioned in the market. They will collaborate closely with product owners, client services, and sales to develop collateral, plan and implement communications, lead trainings, coordinate meetings, and facilitate collaboration and alignment cross-functionally.
· Partner cross functionally to position products and define target market and messaging for new offerings
· Facilitate sales, client servicing, and marketing enablement for both new and existing products
· Analyze the competitive landscape of Clearwater’s core product and upsell products positioning and messaging
· Develops internal and external marketing campaigns, including coordination of resources, content generation, and execution.
· Lead internal and external marketing campaigns, including coordination of resources, content, generation, and execution.
· Work with in-house and other content creators to create the desired content to promote product offering
· Work closely with product managers to define market segments/ customer personas and create marketing campaigns/ materials across all channels (webinar, blogs, etc.)
· Develop a regular cadence of education about our product and feature releases both internally and externally
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Proven ability to take initiative on new projects
· Results oriented and data driven. Must have strong analytical skills and an ability to quickly turn data into actionable insights.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communication
· Experience in B2B marketing or product marketing