About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our EMEA Pre-Sales team. As a Solutions Consultant you will assist and facilitate key deliverables utilized within the sales process with a focus on writing and creating formal documentation for Clearwater, including adherence and support of guidelines for the Sales Team. You will contribute to and develop sales resources as needed, looking for ways to proactively add value to the Clearwater sales offering.
You will work with prospective clients to identify pain points in their current operating model and fully understand how the Clearwater solution solves problems and adds value to their operations.
The ideal candidate is adept at solving problems and seeks to develop new skills over time. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with, and gain the respect of, both internal and external colleagues while leveraging technical knowledge and skills to solve complex problems and create solutions.
- Work with prospective clients to understand their current infrastructure, business requirements, subsequent challenges and how their operations will be enhanced by utilizing the Clearwater solution
- Develop a deep understanding of Clearwater’s product
- Assist in the successful completion, organization and delegation for prospect RFPs
- Effectively communicate Clearwater’s core value proposition through written and oral demonstration
- Capable of solving complex and abstract problems
- Assist with critical research and preparation for sales visits
- Provide relevant product and market feedback to Clearwater’s product management, development, global delivery and client services teams
- Collaboratively organize resources across Clearwater to support sales efforts
What we look for:
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience in Investment Management, Insurance, FinTech, Investment Accounting, or Investment Operations
- Deep understanding of challenges in the industry (reporting, accounting, data…)
- Working knowledge of financial services, statutory accounting, structured products, fixed income securities, etc.
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement, and operational excellence
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion, and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in a European language
- Professional certifications