About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals who want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater’s software platform from our Edinburgh office. Clearwater will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe.
By working closely with our clients to help them automate processes through the Clearwater platform, you will gain exposure to some of Europe's largest and most recognisable institutional clients.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures)
- Manage client inquiries & requests for timely, accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies)
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios
- Seek out ways to improve and automate processes
- Build productive external working relationships (institutional investors and investment managers)
- Work proactively with internal colleagues across a variety of departments and offices
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
What we look for:
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
Desired Experience and Skills (but not essential):
- Securities or financial markets experience
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere