About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Information Security Program Manager
The Clearwater Information Security team owns and manages the Information Security and Cybersecurity program across the organization. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to prioritize initiatives, drive projects to completion to ensure control compliance and coverage, and enhance the overall security of Clearwater. Information Security Program Managers are highly motivated professionals with basic technical knowledge, excellent people management insights, project management experience, and above-average written and verbal communication skills.
- Respond to client questionnaires, assessment requests, evidence requests, and remediation of findings.
- Assist Sales and Client Services on client calls to answer security-related questions.
- Oversee all GRC-related work for the Information Security team.
- Assist with internal Policy and Standard creation and review.
- Assist with semi-annual SOC 1 and SOC 2 audit requests, along with occasional client audit request.
- Conduct vendor security reviews for new software requests.
- Serve as the main point of contact and organizer for quarterly, third-party penetration tests – both network and application.
- Assist the Legal team with redlining Security Schedules in client contracts.
- Own the Security Awareness Training for all new hires and the ongoing training for current employees.
- Conduct semi-annual, company-wide phishing campaigns.
- Lead and organize monthly Information Security team Retrospectives and follow up on action items.
- Aggregate team accomplishments each quarter/year and deliver to leadership.
- Conduct annual and quarterly planning for the Information Security team and ensure projects are on track to meet year-end goals.
- Manage projects for Information Security and Corporate IT teams via monthly meetings and weekly reminders.
- Own the Information Security team Jira backlog and ensure cases are assigned and responded to in a timely manner.
- Participate on interview panels for potential new hires for the Information Security team.
- Train and onboard new Technology Risk & Compliance Analysts.
- Draft and edit technical documentation for Information Security and Corporate IT, occasionally sending multi-department email announcements.
- Improve processes and enhance overall security posture by applying industry-standard security practices and controls to Clearwater’s environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, IT Management, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in project management.
- 3+ years experience in the Information Security or Cybersecurity industry.
- Experience interacting with clients directly and completing client questionnaires and assessments.
- Experience conducting vendor security reviews.
- Experience completing cross-department projects at a global company.
- Ability to quickly learn domain-specific information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to see the big picture while still giving attention to detail.