About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Extended Assets team description:
The Extended Assets team is focused on improving the Clearwater platform to better support non-standard investment types. Some of these investment types include mortgage loans, real estate, derivatives, limited partnerships, and bank loans. Improvements in these areas will be key in allowing Clearwater to broaden its target market and delight its current clients.
This team works on new features and new projects that often require significant learning and an ability to adapt. The ideal candidate for this job will have a love of learning, good interpersonal skills, a firm grasp on good coding practices, a willingness to take risks, and a determination to push through obstacles.
- Work on a team of other talented developers building Clearwater's next generation product enhancements.
- Lead technical and architectural initiatives within team and division.
- Provide training, guidance, and mentorship to individuals in the division.
- Create comprehensive test automation and monitoring tools.
- Coordinate solutions with other development teams and client stakeholders.
- Participating in Agile meetings to contribute with development strategies.
About the technology
- Our backend application utilizes Java, Kotlin, Quarkus, Firebase, Kubernetes, and Cloud Pub/Sub
- Our frontend application uses Angular, Typescript, Monaco, and Lodash
- Our code is managed through git repositories housed in BitBucket.
- Other tools we use include Artifactory, Terraform, Docker, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Automated testing is facilitated by a variety of standard tools: JUnit, Cypress, Jasmine/Karma, Testcontainers, and WireMock.
- We support a wide variety of communication mediums: Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Office365 (including Microsoft Teams), and Zoom.
- We provide quality hardware to support development and communication on Windows or Mac.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- Ability to build highly scalable backend services (Microservices, messaging systems, caching systems)
- Experience working with angular to build complex front-end applications.
- Experience working with cloud platforms, preferably GCP.
- Experience leading and mentoring junior team members.
- Ability to provide architectural guidance to your team and the organization.
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
Clearwater Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the diverse community our employees cultivate and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.