About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined graduates that want to kickstart their career in the ever-growing FinTech industry. Clearwater will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who enjoys working with internal and external stakeholders, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Client Services Analyst - collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success by using the Clearwater platform. You will manage client inquiries & requests as well as deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting.
- Implementation Analyst - as part of Clearwater's client implementation team, you will work on a variety of projects to ensure client's are onboarded effectively and efficiently onto our platform. Excellent problem solving skills are essential as you will scope requirements and configure solutions for our clients.
- Reconciliation Analyst - you will reconcile the investment transactions & accounting information aggregated on our client's investment portfolios. To be successful, you will work effectively with internal and external stakeholders and seek out ways to improve and automate processes.
- Business Related Fields
- Bachelor's degree in a finance-related and analytical field
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis