About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As an Implementation Analyst, you will work closely with clients and multiple Clearwater teams to migrate and validate security master, accounting, and related investment data. You will also develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and Clearwater’s capabilities to configure accurate, reliable reports. The ability to balance multiple projects at various stages with ad hoc inquiries and continuous improvement initiatives is essential to success. This role is within our Global Delivery team who are responsible for onboarding all new Clearwater clients.
- Scope requirements and configure solutions using proprietary software tools to meet the accounting, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, and risk analysis needs of Clearwater's largest clients during the on-boarding phase
- Validate large investment data sets to identify, root cause, and resolve errors and inconsistencies
- Handle complex, time-sensitive requests from client’s accounting, portfolio management, trading operations, and IT departments with a significant degree of autonomy (contacts may include senior executives and other decision-makers at world-renowned companies)
- Strategize with development teams to improve our client on-boarding experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with a global team
- Manage assigned projects and coordinate necessary resources
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Ability to concisely convey information through verbal and written communication
- Dynamic problem-solving skills, and an innate sense of curiosity
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intense desire to learn and improve at a rapid pace every day
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with relational database principles and SQL querying
- Project management skills
- Securities or financial markets experience, especially involving derivatives, alternatives, structured products, and/or fixed income